Here is what's included with your install...
100% Free In-Home Consultation
We'll help you design your ideal home theater-like experience.
Free Glare Mitigation Survey
Minimizing glare on your flat screen TV from lights & windows is crucial to a perfect picture.
Flat Screen TV Mounting
We secure the perfect wall brace and perfectly mount your TV.
Flat Screen Connection to Your Video Setup
We connect all of your video components to your flat screen TV.
Sound Bar Mounting
We position, mount and connect your sound bar.
Full Audio Setup
We connect all of your audio components for optimal sound.
Home Wi-Fi Setup
We optimize your network to best perform with your flat screen.
Remote Control Programming
We fully program your new smart remote control.
Monitor TV Calibration
We adjust your TV's picture for truer colors & sharper images.
Why Call Us For A Free On-site Estimate?
- 100% FREE on-site estimate. (No holding your cash hostage if you decide to wait)
- Fully licensed & OVER insured. (Removes all of your risks to our insurance policy)
- Our installers are licensed electricians. (Prevents possible state code violations)
- No forceful sales tactics. (We’re not going anywhere, so take your time deciding)
- ZERO hidden fees and NO surprise upgrades. (Our upfront price is a final price)
- Easy in-house financing. (Have multiple TV’s mounted for low monthly payments)
- Lifetime labor warrantee. (Most installers only offer 30 day warrantees)
- Our “Left better than found” White Glove Guarantee leaves your home in better shape and even cleaner than before we show up.
- We teach you step-by-step exactly how to readjust your TV's mount at no charge. (No more looking at outdated Youtube videos to change the angle of your TV)
- We have plenty references. (Triple checking any service provider is a must)
Call Now & Speak To A Friendly Installer.
Almost there: Please enter your valid email and click the button below to gain access
Complete Your Details Below To Access Our Free Guide
We respect your privacy and your information is 100% secure
Knowing the right questions to ask allows you to let phone salespeople and in-person estimators know just how much of a well educated and experienced buyer you are. This demonstration of knowledge will most often discourage unethical sales reps from even trying to take advantage of you during this very serious purchase decision.